Hope everyone’s looking forward to their riding – it should be a really fun weekend!
Just a quick admin note to say that we are not allowed to accept cash as payment for rider registration on the day – so please do make sure you’ve registered online before the event (and even better, by 9th of June, since the prices go up on the 10th!)
Thanks to our new volunteers, the Crudwell 24 Hour Le Mans Bike Ride is a Go for 2019! We look forward to welcoming our teams and riders for a marvellous weekend of cycling for all ages and abilities, raising money for your chosen charity and having fun.
Team Registration is open, please apply as soon as you’re ready. Remember – it’s a Ride, not a race!
The next Crudwell 24-hour Bike Ride will take place on Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd of June 2019 – we hope to see you there!
This year the organising committee have decided to change the split of fund raising, so that 80% of every pound raised through direct donations is paid to the teams’ charities. The other 20% will go to the Village Hall fund.
This means that even more of the money you raise will go to your chosen charity, and we hope this will encourage even more teams to enter, meaning more money will be raised at this fantastic community event. So please consider whether you can form a team, or simply join one. It could be a team from your workplace, your sports club, church, as well as the usual school teams.
As well as taking part as a team captain or rider, we are always looking for volunteers to help either on the weekend, or to join the organising committee. It’s a great way to meet other people in the village, and actively support one of the two community events that makes Crudwell stand out. Please contact a member of the committee, or via this website under “We Need You!”